When re-tubing condenser and other similar types of unit containing non-ferrous tubes this specially developed Hydraulic Gripper Tube Puller removes tubes or tube stubs without damaging the tube sheet holes. This unit can pull up to 4 to 6 tubes per minute. The hydraulic ram has a single cycle stroke of 6 inch and a pulling power of 7 or 11 tons.
The hydraulic pump operates at a pressure of 700 Bar and has High-Flow quick couplings.
The hydraulic gripper tube puller consists of
- Gripper tube puller unit (Patented)
- Stop nut
- Replaceable Gripper shells
- Puller mandrel
- Hydraulic Ram either: 7 or 11 tons pulling power with collar.
- Hydraulic Pump (electric or pneumatic) see page 40.
- Hand or Foot-switch, pump will only run when switch is operated.
- Connection hose with High-Flow quick couplings.